Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My coutry

My country name is Nepal. It lies in south east Asia and it is land lock. It is small in size (1,47,181) but it is rich in nature.
Everyone love their nation among them all me too who love country most. I proud to be a Nepalese because my country it's own self to be a sources of proud. The best thing of my country is its religion, culture and climate.
The world heights peak Mt.Everest (8848 m) also lies in my country. It is also second richest country in world in water and forest.
For to develop my country it is divided into 5 development region, 75 district with 14 zone. The main source of income of my country is tourism industry.
      Lord Gautam Buddha also born in my country. Therefore here we have peace and harmony. Many tourists come to visit in different tourism area. The main tourism ­­areas are Royal chitwan national park, Pokhara, Sagarmatha base camp, Palpa and many more.
My country is only one in country who has a very rare animal name one horn rhino. So it make much better in nature.
I can't finish my word to describe about my country, because my country is naturally the best.
Visit Nepal 2011 !

No comments:

Post a Comment